230 Palm Avenue, Miami Beach
Call me for a private showing 212-518-8829 | EMAIL
Exquisite & bright, 2-story Old World Mediterranean Villa nestled on a large corner lot in the prestigious gated community of Palm Island.
230 Palm Avenue has been completely renovated inside to provide all new plumbing, electrical, sound, a tremendous Chef’s kitchen with an original Copper La Cornue Gas Stove, Miele and other top of the line appliances, as well as gorgeous Waterworks bathrooms (both of Calcutta gold marbles). Last but not least, there’s a brand new jack & jill bathroom with a large Waterworks clawfoot tub that was built on the second floor.
The property’s exterior has impeccable landscaping featuring 8 ft. tall royal Palms front & rear, majestic manicured 25 ft. ficus hedges surrounding the home, and ground to roof green Ivy, unveiling a truly dramatic curbside appeal, unparalleled by anything else on the Island.
The home unveils an open concept on the first floor, with natural crushed coral/shell floors throughout, and beautiful natural light. The upstairs has natural white washed wood as does the staircase. The second floor features 3-bedrooms, one with an enchanting master bath and the other two with French doors leading out to a massive terrace, perfect for entertaining.
Step outside to one of the longest pools on Palm Island, surrounded by the lush green Ficus 25 ft “walls”, Royal Palms, Orange, Lemon, Lime, Gardenia and other herb gardens. There’s a charming breakfast and BBQ area off of the kitchen, and more, this is the villa that your client’s have been waiting for.
- 24/7 Gated & Prestigious Island Community on Miami Beach
- Unique Community with City of Miami Beach Police Securing the Gate
- Incredible and very Dramatic Curbside Appeal both Day & Night
- One of Two Largest Corner Lots on Palm Island
- Manicured Ground to Roof Ivy Covered Walls
- Majestic Manicured Ficus Hedges
- Expansive Terrace with Stone Floors Overlooking one of the Longest Pools
- Crushed Coral/Shell Floors interior
- Recently Renovated Bathrooms & Renovated Chef’s Kitchen- all top of the line
- Calacatta Marble & Waterworks Fixtures
- Fruit Trees
- Large Pool
- Proximity to everything. Superb Location.
- Children’s Park
- Waterfront Tennis & Basketball Courts w/ evening lighting at no charge
Last but not least, Palm and Hibiscus Islands are enjoying the Capital Neighborhood Improvement Project which provides for more expansive roadways, sidewalks, swales, drainage, street lighting and landscaping, under-grounding and more. This beautification & improvement project by the City of Miami Beach will be complete by early 2018.